Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flowing tears of excitement!

^ How my face looks every second until friday.

So kiaskjfdhjksdfhasdjkfjsdkhfsdafjdsjkfhadskjfhsdkfjhsdhfhsdjkf *cough* AHEM....
I've been a fan of twitch.tv streams for a while and through the Tera Online forums I ended up glued to my screen with this awesome gamer Goditer's stream. It's so entertaining...you have no clue. There's a world of inside jokes from previous streams and each day everyone has something to think about in either a WTF did I just hear or laughing your ass off at the thought of it. The point of the stream besides fun is that it offers a great HD showcase of K-Tera where we've been able to see multiple dunegons, monsters and giant dragon mounts. Ontop of the visuals i've learnt alot about Tera so the commentary is just a big plus to the whole package. He's been giving NA cb keys to lucky people through contests since i've watched and each day i've tried to get my hands on them. Even though it was disappointing to constantly be denied it did not ruin the experience for me at all. Last night I got on the stream with hope of getting a key- and did! He did a really cool thing for me and another viewer whose been watching as long as me. First we had a poll where the viewers voted who they wanted but we constantly were tied ( pretty sure someone was proxying to screw with us) which caused the tension just to build up in me and at 2am I was wide awake again. After that he decided some stream based questions would be good- together the other canidate and I  failed the first two. When you watch streams for hours upon hours along with school and other activities things get really jumbled I guess. Thankfully when the third question got around "How many times have I been ninja'd?"
I quickly decided it was three times even though the number two stood out I knew he had gold drops more then that. Right on the money he sent me the NA beta key and i'm very thankful to him for it! That saves me a trip and now I can start my video review on CB Tera plus have a new review up after the testing which starts on friday then ends on sunday.

I'm so excited I feel like i'm going to just scream when Tera offically loads for the first time...note to self record first reactions.
Follow my blog for future Tera video reviews, streams and more!

Check out Goditer:

Watch Goditer on TwitchTv
Like Goditer on Facebook
Follow Goditer on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment